What are COOKIES?
Are small text files sent from one site to the visitor of the same and then sent back to the site to be read by the server that collects some information about the visitor of a given site (how many and which pages you visited, how much time is left on the site, from which channel has arrived on site etc.).
This information is generic and can not be associated to identified or identifiable, and are stored on the hard disk (or memory unit) of the device you are using to visit the site.
There are several types of cookies: determine the behavior of some other site you make it more effective use and others will enable certain features. In general cookies are used to:
- store your preferences
- avoid re-enter the same information several times during the visit (eg login data to a reserved area)
- analyze the use that the user of the services and content of the site
- see third-party content such as videos and maps
- allow content to be shared on social networks
- serve custom ads to users
How do you classify Cookies?
Cookies can be classified in several ways:
- Depending on the site that generates them (cookies First Party or Third Party)
- Depending on the duration (Temporary or Persistent Cookies)
- Depending on their intended use (Cookie Technical, Analytical, Analysis of Third Party services, to integrate products and functions of third-party software, Profiling)
The classification that takes greater account is related to INTENDED USE that is more mention of the current legislation.
The Cookies used by Artexe S.p.A.
Here are the various types of cookies used by Artexe SpA depending on the intended use:
Technicians cookies. This type of Cookies allows the proper operation of certain sections of the Site, are generated by the site you're visiting, and only that site can read these Cookies. They are divided into two categories based on their duration:
- Temporary (or session): they have an expiration date and are removed at the end of the session or when the browser is closed.
- Persistent: have a default expiration date and then remain on your computer even after you have finished your session or closed the browser so that they can be read by the site that you are currently browsing to your next visit.
These Cookies are required to view the site and will therefore always used and posted, unless you do not modify the settings of your browser (with the risk of blocking some functionality of the site).
Cookie analysis of third-party services. These Cookies are used to gather information about the site by users anonymously, such as page views, time spent on site, traffic sources of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains outside the site.
Artexe SpA, according to the legislation in place, it is not required to request the user's consent to install cookies technicians, as required for the normal operation of the Site.
For all other types of cookies consent you may be expressed by the user with one or more of the following modes:
- By specific configurations of the browser
- By changing settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions might prevent you from using or view parts of the Website.
How to disable cookies via your browser
Web sites and third-party Cookies
Our Site may contain links to other Web Sites that have their own information on the cookies that may be different from that adopted by our site. We are not responsible for what, and we encourage you to read up within those sites.
Our site also includes certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. In this case it's third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve site performance guest.
You can selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser component of the opt-out provided by Google.
At any time you can refuse and / or block cookies through the settings of your browser, although this may make it impossible to use certain features of the Site.
Visibility of this page in Site
Changes to the Site and to this page
Artexe S.p.A. We reserve the right to change the content of the Site and this page at any time without prior notice. You agree to be bound by any such revisions and future and is committed, therefore, periodically visit the Site to be informed of any changes.